Simple Solutions to Building Online Traffic
In today’s competitive business environment, it is absolutely vital that businesses ensure that their brand is not only recognized but it is also relevant. As a result of this, there has been a surge in companies turning to social media to drive traffic to their websites.
This has had some sense of efficacy in the past, particularly following the popularity of social media. Social media is pretty simple to use for the average user who is looking to have fun and to keep up to date with what their friends and family are doing.
However, for a business enterprise it is not as easy given that the motive behind it is different in that it has a profit motive. This article is intended to guide you on how you can successfully drive traffic from social media to your website.
Let us imagine that you have started your business and have made the executive decision to make use of social media to enhance the traffic to your website. Therefore, you have set up a number of different social media profiles for your particular business brand.
Here is when the tough bit begins as you will start to raise questions such as:
How do I get traffic from my social media to my website? How to I increase my followers as well as my likes?
There are sometimes that one may manage to get traffic to the site, however, after a while the law of large numbers begins to apply and you start to ask yourself:
How will I be able to increase the traffic to my site day in day out in a consistent manner?
If these are some of the questions that you may be having then you need not worry! This guide will assist you in finding answers to the questions that you may have with regards to increasing traffic to the site using social media.
Once of the chief principles that you shall learn in this guide is how to develop a social media strategy and comprehending the elements that have an impact on the strategy for it to come to fruition as well as adapt over time.
One of the most interesting things about time is that it can be a good fodder for research. According to a study that was conducted to investigate on the impact of social media, the findings indicated that in the last decade there has been a staggering increase in the number of individuals that are using social media in South East Asia.
The number has increased from 7 per cent to a whopping 65 per cent!! If this is not a wakeup call for you to make use of Social media for your business, then I am not sure what will be.
Okay let’s ask ourselves, what is the entire hoot about social media? Why is it important for business?
The simple answer to this is because there are so many people spending incredible amounts of time on these social media platforms and this makes them the perfect targets for referrals as well as for driving traffic to your website page.
At this point you may be curious as to how exactly social media may drive traffic. Here is how it happens:
· Social media engages the viewers and at the same time offers them content that is useful, interesting or relevant to them.
· Social media also allows the users to conduct surveys. For businesses this is a wonderful opportunity to connect with the audience or the customers by asking them questions. This helps the consumers to feel more connected to the company.
· Interacting with the audience allows the company to get feedback on products, policies, campaigns and all sorts of relevant material. This feedback can then be analysed and helps the business to adjust the marketing strategy where necessary.
· Social media enhances brand recognition. By displaying the product on the social media networks, this ensures that the brand is placed in display for a number of potential buyers in the event that they logged on to seek out your services. This will provide them with a further incentive to purchase your product.
· Social media also helps a business to associate with the industry influencers. By making use of social media the business is able to expand its overall professional reach and that of its partners and collaborators. Therefore the brand is associated with the industry influencer and thus becomes a pivotal or influential source of information as well as advice and dissemination of website content.
· Social media can also be used by businesses to enhance customer retention as well as brand loyalty. There is no argument that social media is one of the most effective feedback tools given that characteristically it is a medium that allows the users to get more social, and get feedback that is sincere and unapologetic from the audience and customers.
This allows the business to get more information about the target audience in a very easy manner, and at the same time the audience also gets to know the business brand which enhances the overall conversion and loyalty rates.
· Social media proliferation has gotten to a level that it almost expected by the public that any reputable company should have a Facebook and a Twitter page. This is because this is the most effective and easiest way that the customers can contact the business and have access to reliable information.
The implication of this is that the company or the business gets more credibility and the customers trust it more. A business with a social media page looks a tad bit more legitimate and the more popular the brand on social media the more credibility the business will have.
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO) score. If you are worth your salt in the marketing business then you have probably heard of Search Engine Optimization. This is basically a means of ensuring that the content of you brand is easily accessible or rather pops up first when one searchers various attributes about the brand. With that in mind, every SEO specialist will tell you that social media accounts have a strong implication of the overall SEO score of any business.
This will, in turn have an impact on the overall traffic to the site. In a subtle way, social media networks are beginning to resemble generic search engines, ergo it is not possible to effectively carry out Search Engine Optimization without fully factoring in the implication of social media accounts on all the relevant networks.
Inspiring Your Success
Creator & Founder iSuccess Academy
PS: Re-Discover Prosperity with Purpose through using Simple Facebook Marketing strategies. Find out more HERE.