Skyrocket Your Success With a Motivating Morning Routine
Have you ever noticed if you have a good Monday, the rest of your week seems to work out pretty well, regardless of whatever else happens? It's also true that getting your day off to a good start practically guarantees you'll have a good day.
A good morning routine takes a little effort to develop, but it pays off handsomely. A morning routine can give you that great start, every day, like clockwork.
Keep these tips in mind when creating your morning routine:
1. Get up early. Most people lie in bed until the last possible second. When they do get up, there's only enough time to get ready and barely make it to work on time.
* You'll have to experiment personally with the proper time to get up, but you should be able to get up and get through your routine with time to spare.
2. A drink of water should be the number one thing on your list. After 7+ hours without any fluids, your body is craving water. Drink a big glass of water each morning and see how much better you feel.
3. Get some exercise in before work. Whether it's 20 minutes on the treadmill, a walk around the block, or some calisthenics, do something to get your blood moving.
* This will keep you from being groggy at work, you'll likely lose a little weight, and you'll feel great.
4. Schedule a little quiet time. It's great to have a few minutes to meditate, go over your goals, or just relax. This time also eliminates that rushed feeling most people have every morning. You might want to use this time to read or work on a crossword puzzle.
5. Have a good breakfast. Start the day out right with a healthy meal. Momentum holds true here, too. If you start the day by eating well, you're more likely to make healthy food choices throughout the day.
* Many health experts promote the idea that a good breakfast is the key to getting yourself healthier and in better shape.
6. Go over your schedule for the day. Think about what has to be done. This will give you a good mental picture of what your day will look like.
* Do you have any meetings? Are there any clients coming into the office? Are there any employee issues that need to be handled?
* Instead of showing up at work and trying to figure out what's going on, go into work with a good handle on things.
7. Make it a habit. It takes about 30 days to form a new habit. Be diligent for the next 30 days, including weekends! Studies have shown habits practiced daily are easier to form than habits that are on a variable schedule. Practice the same morning routine every day!
Developing a morning routine can really change your life. Your morning routine should be unique to you. With a little experimentation, you'll quickly discover the best morning routine for you.
You might think this seems like a lot to do each morning. It might be more than you're used to doing, but that doesn't mean it's too much.
There is no rule that states you must stay up as late as possible to get the minimum amount of required sleep and barely make it to work on time. You're free to shift a couple of hours from the evening to the morning.
By the end of the day, you're beat anyway. Most people accomplish very little after 9:00 pm. Go to bed early and get up early. You'll get a great jump on the day before anyone else even gets out of bed! And your new morning routine will be a perfect start to many great days ahead.
Inspiring Your Success
PS: if you are ready for Financial Freedom Abundance and ready to roll your sleeves to work on yourself and be open to guided mentorship. We welcome you HERE.